My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
At first you were waiting to find your prince charming, and now that you found him, your marriage is postponing! Are you confused over which wedding should you prefer? A Great Grand Wedding or an Intricate Intimate Wedding? We have an answer for you, let's have an Intimate Grand Wedding. Where you dress like a fairytale Prince and Princess celebrating with only your closed ones around!
Here are some unique bridal wear and overall ideas which are doable, easily available, elegant and extremely beautiful, as your wedding day should be the day when you look and wear and feel the best from inside out!
Are you looking for a theme? A color in monochrome or contrast? Are you wanting to be the bride who looks absolutely perfect and the way you ever dreamt of, against all the odds, then here you go! We have some amazing ideas coming on the way for you!
1) RAZIA LEHENGA - Are your looking for something subtle, simple yet elegant in nature! Your eyes have stopped at the perfect outfit! Beautiful pair up of peaceful Ivory with charming and most premimum color - Gold!
This ivory lehenga is in Silk fabric with gold work of dabka, sequins, kasab, beads zardozi embroidery. The blouse is in Silk fabric embellished with pearls, sequins. Dupatta is in soft net with a four-sided embroidered border and gotta.
2) ROOHANI LEHENGA - Not a fan of Red and you wish to wear something beyond the tradition then One thing which shouts in the first glance with this hot pink is VIBRANCE! A breathtaking look which will remain in your heart for a lifetime!
With detailed woven floral butis and tree motifs, the brocade targets the new age bold women with traditional old-world charm. The lehenga is known for its handwork and intricacy paired with a matching pink blouse in raw silk with zari, sequins, beads, thread and zardosi buttis. The dupatta unveils the royal queen in you with its floral weaved pattern and scallop cut borders.
3) ROSHNI LEHENGA - Have you usually never stepped out of your pants and trousers? Not very traditional? Well we've found you a resemblance with this super comfy and regal blue! If you wish to be a bride of your own choices, then go for it! This can also be worn for your reception or sangeet, trust us, this lehenga is amazingly photogenic! You can have a night wedding
Being an effortlessly versatile color, blue can easily replace your red wedding lehenga. Whether you’re a modern bride or a traditional one, this royal shade has a little something for everyone.
A royal blue lehenga skirt with large shining motifs, a net blouse with delicate and dainty designs and a simplistic net dupatta- this brides choice is killing it!!
4) SHANAYA LEHENGA - Shades without hassles- Pastels! If you're looking for fresh colors for those daytime events, this refreshing mélange gradient of steel blue with sage blue! Oozing undeniable charm and elegance in this style and surely looks like a million bucks.
Classy, chic and absolutely drool-worthy, the handmade embroideries are just a class apart. Experiment with newer, fresher colors for their desi-looks & we sure are crushing big time on this one. The Lehenga is fabricated in soft net and accentuated with zardozi, cut dana, sequins and silver embroidered spring blossoms! Rekindling passionate handwork and waist adorned with sequins and zari.
5) KIARA LEHENGA - Dint your eyes go wider seeing this gorgeous look?Blouses have always been a timeless female garment, they have managed to secure a very important place in our closet and our hearts. This off shoulder beauty with a lehenga full of flair! If you want to turn up the temperature in these winters, get dressed with this lovely blush outfit shining at you!
The Lehenga is fabricated in soft net and accentuated with zardozi, cut dana, sequins and silver embroidered spring blossoms!
We are sure that this variety of outfits with our statements coming with them are giving you major Wedding Outfit goals ticked! You can find vivid designer wear for bride, bridesmaids, bride's mother, relatives and guests. We also help you with festive wear and keep you up with wardrobe essential trends for every celebration!
Find us on vamadesigns.com!