My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1) Deep neck diamond cut blouse- Experimenting with blouse trends Bewitching pink and white combination is all you need to make all heads turn. Our concept of the modern blouse design complimenting the simple lehenga will enhance your body curves and looks just perfect for a dance party!
2) 360 Degree flair- Swirls and twirls give a glamorous personality to the beholder! The more the flair is the more is that grace filled around. If you want to dance your heart out in any event, make sure to be geared up and try on this flair skirt and add more turns to flaunt with this never going and eye pleasing trend!
3) Embellishments all over- Well, entirely filled and handcrafted work is never out of style! Liveliness filled all over the outfit surely adds a harmonious balance to the eye and a phenomenal confidence to the one wearing it.
Love, adored and graciously accepted by all traditional yet chic style lovers! This versatile statement piece can be dressed with a drape dupatta as per the functionality of the occasion! Be ready for the glares on your flair!
4) Sophistication & Simplicity- Be it pastels with crystals or light tints with intricate prints, we got your back! If you are someone who does not go too loud with bold and bright colors? This elaborately structured lehenga set is exactly you need for gatherings! Melange of subtleness and elegance reflects in outfits likes this!
5) Ruffled Rustles & Cold Shoulders- If you are a fan of contemporary lehengas then this attire is sure to inspire you! Totally bookmark worthy! We can already see you blush with compliments you will be getting wearing this harmonized ruffles!
6) Modish Teal feels- This color has won many hearts in the world of fashion! Teal is a stylish, dignified blue-green that can be uplifting, energetic, optimistic, unique and even calming. Off shoulder with a deep back, let's get you a figure hugging ideal outfit for all occasions!
7) Trendsetting Chic Wine- Wearing wine with sipping wine is a powerful and a royal feel. Elegant shine of color all over the dress with a super classy blouse. Giving a passionate and rich look to our fierce wine set! Blend with the trend! Just like this- 'as-perfect-as-a-picture' style!
8) Contrast is the new in- Contrast Styling and mix match color has been dominating the festive season! The colored tassel bustier, the classy lehenga with floral studded embellishments and the scalloped contrast dupatta gives us a major ethnic vibe. With our experience and expertise, we surely know, what goes best and compliments with what!